Having worked for close to 40 years, primarily in the IT industry in various roles, the next chapter in my life is focussed on giving back and applying my skills as a commercially astute and business orientated professional with a demonstrable track record of success in project delivery and operational roles. Range of experience encompasses project/program/portfolio management, finance and operations, sales & marketing, gained from working with Corporations and IT Vendors.
Key Capabilities are:
• Program/Portfolio management skills. A planner, implementing process and structure and creating a common focus for the team to work within, with a proven ability for successfully establishing project teams and delivering large scale and complex programs of work.
• An open and empathetic communication style, able to liaise across multiple levels from C-Suite to Team Members.
• Strong people management abilities. Able to motivate and obtain the best from the individual, enabling them to develop and succeed as well as leading teams to success.
• Analytical skills applied to readily absorb information, identify the crux of the issue and develop a highly effective solution.
• Able to manage across multiple activities/projects without losing sight of the detail.
• Proven negotiation skills, gaining win/win outcomes with a strengthened relationship.
• Operational management. Leveraging the team, applying logic and pragmatism whilst focusing on key business metrics to drive sustained improvement.
Specialties: Banking, Telecommunications, Regulatory & Compliance projects, Program/Portfolio Management, Vendor Management, Higher Education, IT Vendor/product distribution.